Bridging Visa between 309 and 100 visas

Vision Direct
Sponsor ai1

Bridging Visa after 309.

Q: Is a Bridging visa needed after the 309, when you submit the 100 application?

A: The subclass 309 visa remains active until the subclass 100 visa is granted. Therefore a Bridging visa is not required

The date that you apply for the subclass 309 visa is also the date that you apply for the 100 visa.

The “application” for the subclass 100, the permanent stage of the application, is actually just an update, which is done about 2 years after the combined 309/100 application date.

Donations Welcome
$5.00 for a cup of coffee will keep me going.
Thank you to those who have sent me a coffee, it is very much appreciated.

Donations ai-8

The information we give is based on personal experiences, reading and formulation of available statistics.
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance. - ai16

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *