Registered Relationships in Victoria

Vision Direct

Are YOU the next winner of a new luxury property?

Sponsor ai1

Register a Relationship in Victoria.

You can apply to register a domestic relationship in Victoria if you are a couple, both at least 18 years old and at least one can provide evidence of living in Victoria.

Both of you need to take part in registering the relationship:

  • Partner 1 completes their part of the application.
  • We email Partner 2.
  • Partner 2 completes their part.…/register-a-domestic-relationship

Registering your relationship for immigration purposes.

Currently the Immigration Department state the following:

Usually your de facto relationship must have existed for at least 12 months immediately before you apply for the visa.

Agoda Hotel Bookings
Sponsor ai10

Time spent dating or in an online relationship might not count as being in a de facto relationship.

The 12-month requirement will not apply if you have registered your relationship with an Australian authority such as a registry of births, deaths and marriages

The 12-month requirement will not apply if you can show us compelling and compassionate circumstances exist to grant the subclass 309 or 820 visa.…/provisional-309…/temporary-820

Donations Welcome
$5.00 for a cup of coffee will keep me going.
Thank you to those who have sent me a coffee, it is very much appreciated.

Donations ai-8
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments