Who Called from: 0404 472 470
I just received a call from this number, where a recorded message said that they were Services Australia, and telling me that a charge had been started against me.
They then said “Press 1 to hear about this action”.
I knew immediately that this was a scam.
If you get a call from them, or anything similar, check the Australian Tax Office website
If you’re concerned that a phone call, SMS text message, voice mail or email you receive claiming to be from Services Australia is not genuine, don’t reply to it.
If you owe us money, we’ll send you a letter to your preferred method of communication. This will be 1 of the following:
- myGov Inbox
- Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
- a letter in the mail.
Recent Related Posts
- Who Called From: 217 399 474 18th January 2021
- 07 3073 4249 Australian Accident Helpline – Scam 27th August 2019
- Who Called From 02 4867 1395 27th February 2019
- Scam Phone Calls: 02 8358 5645 17th January 2018
- Telstra Internet Disconnection Call from 085 008 500 4th December 2017