Entering Australia on a 100/309 visa


I was just reading about the rules for entering Australia. As a citizen I see that I don’t need an exemption but I had a question about my wife who is activating her 100/309 in August when we migrate back from the USA. The 100 is a permanent visa and the 309 is a temporary visa. I saw some notes in the Australian Border control website about temporary visa holders having to apply for an exemption. I’m guessing she doesn’t have to because of the 100 visa status but I just wanted to see if anyone (or admin) has any knowledge on this.

Donations Welcome
$5.00 for a cup of coffee will keep me going.
Thank you to those who have sent me a coffee, it is very much appreciated.

Donations ai-8
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of

1 Comment
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x