Parent Visa in Australia.
A Parent visa lets parents of a settled Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia permanently.
They cost varies depending on the Visa applied for, and the estimated waiting time. From about $4,000 for the long waiting time, or around $50,000 for the faster 143 and 173 Permanent visa routes.
Parent visa (subclass 103) – There can be long waiting times of up to 30 years for this visa and has a cost from about $4,000.
Parent visa (subclass 173) – This is a temporary visa, with a waiting time of around 4 years.
Parent visa (subclass 143) – This is a permanent visa, with a waiting time of around 4 years.
Parent Visa Page Listings.
- Cap on Parent Visas 2020/21
- Parent Visa Applications onhand Sept 2020
- Reduction in Offshore Family Stream Visa Grants
- Parent Visa Grants and Refusals 2014-15 to 2019
- Parent Visa Queues 2019
- Parent (Temporary) visa subclass 870
- Sponsorship Application Fee for lodging the new Sponsored Parent visa
- Approval of Sponsor BEFORE Parent Visa Application
- Parent Visa Grant and Refusal rate 2014-2017
- 884 Parent Visa
- Temporary Sponsored Parent Visa
- 103 Parent Visa
- 173 Contributory Parent visa
- 143 Contributory Parent Visa