Temporary Working Visa in Australia.
For many years the Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) was a common visa for those who wanted to work in Australia for up to 4 years. However, this visa class is no longer open for new applicants.
This has been replaced by the Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482).
Two more options, but with very specific conditions for the type of employment, are the Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400) and the Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408).
Visa subclass 482 – Temporary Skill Shortage visa TSS. With a normal stay period of 2 to 4 years.
Visa subclass 400 – Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa. With a normal stay period of up to three months.
Visa subclass 408 – Temporary Activity visa. With a normal stay period of up to three months.
Temporary Working Visa Page Listings.
- Subclass 482 Visa Processing Times September 2021
- Subclass 489 Visa Grants 2020-21
- Subclass 491 Visa Grants 2020-21
- Subclass 482 Visa Processing Times August 2021
- Subclass 482 Visa Processing Times July 2021
- Travelling to Australia on a One Way Ticket
- Subclass 482 Visa Processing Times March 2021
- Subclass 482 Visa Processing Times
- Temporary Work Visa Arrivals 2019-2021
- Petition to Extend Temporary Visas
- 476 Visa Application Processing times
- Medical Insurance for Foreigners in Australia.
- Reduction in Temporary Visa Grants after COVID-19
- Visa Changes during COVID-19
- Temporary Visa Holders and the Economic Stimulus
- Australian Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
- School Fees on Temporary Visa Australia
- Subclass 491 Provisional visa
- Subclass 476 Visa Grant and Refusal Rate
- Self Employed Work on 457 visa
- 408 Temporary Activity visa
- 400 Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa
- 482 Temporary Skill Shortage visa (TSS)
- State School costs in Australia for Temporary Visa Holders
- Working in Australia – The Right Visa
- 457 Temporary Business Visa
- Visa Processing Times August 2017 – 457 Visa
- Australia Work Visa for people over 30?
- School Fees on 457 Visa
- LAFHA – living away from home allowance