Subclass 100 processing times in March 2022.
Median average processing time for Subclass 100 visas, that were finalised in March 2022, was 9 months.
- 25% took under 5 months
- 25% took between 5 months and 9 months
- 25% took between 9 months and 18 months
- 15% took between 18 months and 29 months
- 10% took over 29 months.
Last Updated 29 April 2022, for visas finalised in March 2022.
Subclass 100 and 801 Visa processing times are normally calculated from 2 years after the date of the 309 or 820 application, to the date of grant or refusal.
- Partner Visa Processing Times March 2022.
- Partner Visa Processing Times February 2022.
- Partner Visa Processing Priority
- Partner Visa Processing Times January 2022.
- subclass 100 Visa Processing Times Jan 2022
- Partner Visa Processing Times December 2021
- subclass 100 Visa Processing Times
- Subclass 100 Visas Granted in 2021
- Subclass 100 Visa Processing Times in 2021
- Partner Visa Processing Times October 2021
Thank you to those who have sent me a coffee, it is very much appreciated.
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance. - ai16