Covid Death Rates after full vaccination.
Full Vaccination does not give full cover against Death for everyone.
A new British Medical Journal (BMJ) study found that several health conditions/situations were associated with an increased risk of mortality from Covid-19, even after full vaccination, 14 days after 2 doses.
The study of 6,952,440 vaccinated patients had 5 ,150,310 (74.1%) with two vaccine doses.
Of 2,031 covid-19 deaths, 81 (4.0%) occurred 14 days or more after the second vaccine dose.
The study found that the following following health conditions/situations were associated with higher risks of mortality, as shown.
- Down’s syndrome (12.7-fold increase)
- Kidney transplantation (8.1-fold)
- Sickle cell disease (7.7-fold)
- Care home residency (4.1-fold)
- Chemotherapy (4.3-fold)
- HIV/AIDS (3.3-fold)
- Liver cirrhosis (3.0-fold)
- Neurological conditions (2.6-fold)
- Recent bone marrow transplantation or a solid organ transplantation ever (2.5-fold)
- Dementia (2.2-fold)
- Parkinson’s disease (2.2-fold)