The Australian Immigration Online System may be Offline during the end of the 2022 Financial Year, June/July 2022.
The Australian Immigration department will be doing systems maintenance on some of their online systems between 7pm (AEST) Thursday 30 June 2022 and 9am (AEST) Friday 1 July 2022.
If your current visa is due to expire on 30 June or 1 July 2022 and you intend to stay in Australia, ensure that you lodge your next visa application before 7pm on Thursday 30 June 2022.
** I suggest at least a day before. **
While those changes are being made, the following online services may not be available:
- eLodgement (online visa and citizenship applications)
- Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO)
- Australian Trusted Trader
- Employment Suitability Clearances
- Detention Visitor Application
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC)
- Humanitarian Entrants Management System (HEMS)
- Adult Migrant English Program Reporting and Management System (ARMS)
- Education Provider Report (eBIT)
- Visa Pricing Estimator
- MSI Register
- Australian Migration Status (AMS) Training Portal
- Online Payment Portal
If the Immigration Online System is Offline during this time, please try again after the outage period.
If you receive a ‘Service Temporarily Unavailable’ error message during this time, please try again after the outage period.
Thank you to those who have sent me a coffee, it is very much appreciated.
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance. - ai16