Partner Visa Processing Times October 2021

These are the official times quoted by Australian Immigration, for the Partner Visas finalised in the month of October 2021.

Last updated: 19 November 2021 (for month ending October 2021)

Visa processing times are calculated from the date of application to the date of grant or refusal.

Partner Visa Processing Times October 2021

Visa75% of Visas
took under:
10% of Visas
took over:
10014 months20 months
30028 months35 months
30918 months27 months
46128 months31 months
80111 months17 months
82022 months32 months
Last updated: 18 November 2021 (for month ending 31 October 2021)


Where it says 75% or 90% of Visas Processed, it shows a time in days or months which would relate to an example processing time of: 14-21.

  • 75% Processed 14 months = 75% of the visas in that month were finalised in 14 months or less. Visas processed in 3 or 4 months would be included in “under 14 months”.
  • 90% Processed 21 months = 90% of the visas in that month were finalised in 21 months or less. This leaves 10% that took over 21 months.

Therefore 75% were finalised in 1 to 14 months, 15% took between 14 and 21 months, and 10% took over 21 months.

Agoda Hotel Bookings
Sponsor ai10

Partner Visa Processing Times October 2021

Donations Welcome
$5.00 for a cup of coffee will keep me going.
Thank you to those who have sent me a coffee, it is very much appreciated.

Donations ai-8

The information we give is based on personal experiences, reading and formulation of available statistics.
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance. - ai16

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x