Processing times for the subclass 309 Australian Partner Visa applications from India.
In the first ten months of the 2019/20 year, New Delhi processed 1,898 Subclass 309 visas
The median processing time for this visa group was 401 days.
- The first 25% took up to 306 days.
- The next 25% took between 306 and 376 days.
- The next 25% took between 376 and 480 days.
- The slowest 25% took over 480 days, with 10% of the total taking over 658 days.
Source: FOI request FA 20/02/00860
Do you wish to help other applicants, who might be wondering how long their application might take?
If you have been granted a subclass 309 visa, from India, or you know of someone that has, please comment below with the application date and grant date.
Any other relevant information might also be useful. (Relationship length, Married or not, any children etc.)
Recent subclass 309 Grants processed in India.
Recent Related Posts
- Subclass 820 Visas Granted in 2021 3rd March 2021
- Subclass 309 Visas Granted in 2021 3rd March 2021
- Police Clearance for sponsor 2nd March 2021
- Subclass 309/100 grants from Jordan 1st March 2021
- Can an Australian PR living overseas Sponsor a Partner 27th February 2021
- Partner Visa Pipelines for Applications onhand 25th February 2021
- Medical and Police Check for 16 year old dependent on Partner Visa. 24th February 2021
- Partner Visa Time from RFI to Grant 20th February 2021
- Partner Visa Time from Assessment to Grant 19th February 2021
- Australian Visa Processing Times January 2021 18th February 2021
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance.