How to Pay for an Australian Visa?.
You can normally pay by for an Australian Visa by the following methods:
- Credit card (most card companies are an extra 1.32% to cover the card cost, but some charge nearer 2%)
- PayPal (Paypal charges are 1%)
- UnionPay (They charge 1.9%)
- BPAY (Banks don’t charge anything, but can take up to 3 days)
The charges vary depending on how much those companies take from the amount you pay, before Immigration get the balance.
eg: If a card company makes a 1% charge on a fee of $1,000, then Immigration would only actually receive $990. For immigration to receive $1,000, (with the card company taking 1%), you would need to pay $1010.10.
To use BPAY you must:
- have an Australian bank account.
- be registered with the telephone or internet banking service of your bank.
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance.