Centrelink: Residency for Child Care Subsidy

Vision Direct

Are YOU the next winner of a new luxury property?

Google ara-61

Child Care Subsidy Residency rules from Centrelink.

To get the Child Care subsidy you, or your partner, must meet the residence rules.

You or your partner must be living in Australia and have one of the following:

  • Australian citizenship
  • a permanent visa
  • a Special Category visa
  • a certain temporary visa type, for example a Partner Provisional (subclass 309 or 820) or Temporary Protection visa.

You or your partner must continue to meet the residence rules for as long as you get this subsidy.

You still may be able to get this subsidy if you’re outside Australia for less than 6 weeks.

Source: www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/…/residence-rules

Google ara-61
Save on your hotel - www.hotelscombined.comHotels Combinede ar10
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments