Exceptions to the Travel Ban Exemption Requirements

Some people apply for an inward Travel ban Exemption, but do not actually need to apply.

You are automatically exempt from the travel restrictions and can enter Australia (without obtaining an individual exemption) if you are:

However you cannot just fly in… You need proof of exemption.

The above linked page stated this:

If you hold a temporary visa or do not yet hold a valid visa for Australia, you must provide proof of your relationship (such as your marriage certificate, evidence of your de-facto relationship such as shared finances or property, your birth certificate or birth certificate for your children) to the Department before you travel to Australia.

Do not travel until we advise that you can.

Although not a travel ban exemption ‘request and grant’, it is still something you have to request and get a confirmation before you can travel.

You also need to need to carry the evidence that you meet one of the exempt categories when travelling.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x