Free WiFi is available in some Parks in Queensland..
The Queensland Parks Free WiFi service allows a limit of 200mb of data, or four hours usage, whichever comes first. If you exceed the limit, you will be disconnected, but will be able to reconnect again after four hours.
As at October 2018, the free public Wi-Fi hotspots are available at:
Brisbane Parks Free WiFi.
- Walkabout Creek Discovery Centre, 60 Mt Nebo Road, The Gap, Brisbane
- Visitor Centre, Fort Lytton National Park, South Street, Lytton
- The Wrecks camping area, Moreton Island Recreation Area, Moreton Island
Gold Coast and Hinterland Parks Free WiFi.
- David Fleay Wildlife Park, West Burleigh, Gold Coast
- Information Centre, Green Mountains, Lamington National Park
- Information Centre, Springbrook National Park, Old School Road, Springbrook
Sunshine Coast Parks Free WiFi.
- Information Centre for Cooloola, Great Sandy National Park, Tewantin (near Noosa River vehicle ferry)
- Peach Trees camping area, Jimna State Forest
- Imbil State Forest, Sunday Creek Road via Kenilworth
Southern Country Queensland Parks Free WiFi.
- Information Centre, Girraween National Park, near Ballandean via Stanthorpe or Wallangarra
Central Queensland Parks Free WiFi.
- Carnarvon Gorge Visitor Centre, Carnarvon Gorge, Carnarvon National Park
- Mon Repos Turtle Centre, Mon Repos Regional Park, Bargara
North Queensland Parks Free WiFi.
- Visitor Centre, Daintree National Park, Mossman Gorge