Overseas Travel on subclass 309 visa

Can you travel Overseas on subclass 309 Visa?.

The subclass 309 temporary partner visa has full travel facility, as well as full working rights, while waiting for the final grant of the subclass 100 Permanent Resident visa.

The 309 visa stays in effect even after beginning the secondary submission for the subclass 100 Permanent Resident visa.

There is no need to apply for an additional bridging visa.

Donations Welcome
$5.00 for a cup of coffee will keep me going.
Thank you to those who have sent me a coffee, it is very much appreciated.

Donations ai-8

The information we give is based on personal experiences, reading and formulation of available statistics.
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance. - ai16

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x