From 4pm Sunday 8 August, the 11 Local Government Areas in South East Queensland will come out of lockdown.
Some restrictions will continue to apply for the next two weeks, including:
- Mask wearing at all times (including workplaces) except when eating or drinking, or exercising with your household or one other person.
- Schools will reopen, with all staff and high school students wearing masks.
- 10 people in your home, including people who live there.
- 20 at weddings and funerals.
- Businesses and venues with one person per four square metres, or 50 percent capacity with seated, ticket allocations.
- Community sport not permitted.
- Avoid travelling to regional Queensland
- Visitors allowed to hospitals, aged care and disability accommodation.
From 4pm Sunday 8 August, the Cairns and Yarrabah Local Government Areas will go into lockdown for three days.
The same rules will apply as the South East Queensland lockdown, however, two visitors will be allowed in homes.
Please get tested if you have even the mildest symptoms.