Australian Visa applications lodged by RMAs.
This table shows the proportion of visa applications lodged by Registered Migration Agents between 1 July and
31 December 2020.
- 80% of Temporary Skill Shortage visa applications.
- 80% of Business Skills visa applications.
- 77% of Employer Sponsored visa applications.
- 58% of Temporary Protection visa applications.
- 52% of General Skilled visa applications.
- 46% of Family visa applications.
- 44% of Temporary Resident visa applications.
- 33% of Student visa applications.
- 23% of Bridging visa applications.
- 17% of Permanent Protection visa applications.
- 13% of Returning Resident visa applications.
- 10% of Visitor visa applications.
The source of this data is the Integrated Client Services Environment (ICSE); it does not include data from the Immigration Records Information System (IRIS)
Partner Visas lodged by Migration Agents in 2012
These figures look at older visa applications from some of the Family visa groups.
Subclass 309 applications lodged by Migration Agents.
During the three months October to December 2012, registered migration agents lodged 36% of the subclass 309 applications received by immigration.
8,741 were lodged in total, with 3,142 being lodged through a registered migration agent.
Subclass 100 applications lodged by Migration Agents.
During the three months October to December 2012, registered migration agents lodged 13% of the subclass 100 applications received by immigration.
100 were lodged in total, with 13 being lodged through a registered migration agent.
Source: Migration Agent Statistics October – December 2012
Thank you to those who have sent me a coffee, it is very much appreciated.
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance. - ai16