How many Partner Visa Applicants are still waiting?.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a lot of offshore visa applications to be delayed, some by a considerable time.
The Immigration department has now released the number of applicants that are waiting for their applications to be processed.
As at the 30th September 2020, there were:
- 29,811 people waiting for a 309 Provisional Partner visa to be finalised.
- 62,440 people waiting for an 820 Temporary Partner visa to be finalised.
- 46,636 people waiting for a 100 Permanent Partner visa to be finalised.
- 84,655 people waiting for an 801 Permanent Partner visa to be finalised.
The above numbers include primary and secondary applicants.
Update 10 Nov 2020:
Regarding the subclass 300 (PMV), these figures were not available, but I would estimate at about 5,700. It was 3,764 at the end of June 2019.
Update 25 Feb 2021:
Official figures now show there were 5,475 subclass 300 applications in the pipeline at 30 Sept 2020. Partner-visa-pipelines-for-applications-onhand
You can see the calculations at the bottom of this page: Subclass 300 Visas Granted in 2020
Recent Related Posts
- Subclass 309 processing in New Delhi, India 7th March 2021
- Subclass 820 Visas Granted in 2021 6th March 2021
- Partner Visa De Facto Relationship 12 Months 6th March 2021
- Subclass 309 Visas Granted in 2021 3rd March 2021
- Police Clearance for sponsor 2nd March 2021
- Subclass 309/100 grants from Jordan 1st March 2021
- Can an Australian PR living overseas Sponsor a Partner 27th February 2021
- Partner Visa Pipelines for Applications onhand 25th February 2021
- Medical and Police Check for 16 year old dependent on Partner Visa. 24th February 2021
- Partner Visa Time from RFI to Grant 20th February 2021