COVID-19 Deaths in Western Australia.
- Sun, 1 March 2020. James Kwan, a 78-year-old Perth man, died at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Perth, after being quarantined in the Northern Territory.
- Thu, 26 March 2020. Ray Daniels, 73, died in Joondalup Hospital in Perth. He had disembarked the Celebrity Solstice cruise ship in Sydney six days earlier.
- Fri, 3 April 2020. A German passenger, in his 60’s, from the MV Artania cruise ship, died at Joondalup Health Campus, WA.
- Mon, 6 April 2020. An 84 yr old man has died at Royal Perth Hospital. He was a Ruby Princess passenger
- Wed, 8 April 2020. A woman in her 70’s died at Royal Perth Hospital, recently returned from overseas,
- Wed, 8 April 2020. A man in his 70’s died at Royal Perth Hospital, a passenger on the Artania.
- Fri, 17 April 2020. A 42 yr old Filipino crew member of the Artania cruise ship has died in Perth, WA.
- Fri, 24 April 2020. A male in his 70s, a passenger from the Artania, is the 8th COVID death in WA. The 7th from a cruise ship in WA.
- Sun, 3 May 2020. An 83 yr old female, with pre-existing health conditions, has died in WA.
COVID-19 Deaths around Australia.
COVID-19 Deaths in Australian Capital Territory
COVID-19 Deaths in New South Wales
COVID-19 Deaths in Northern Territory
COVID-19 Deaths in Queensland
COVID-19 Deaths in South Australia
COVID-19 Deaths in Tasmania
COVID-19 Deaths in Western Australia
COVID-19 Deaths in Victoria