COVID-19 Deaths in Queensland.
- Wed, 25 March 2020. Garry Kirstenfeldt, 68, died in intensive care at Toowoomba Hospital, Queensland, after disembarking the Voyager of the Seas.
- Sat, 28 March 2020. A 75-year-old female Ruby Princess passenger died in Caboolture hospital, north of Brisbane.
- Thu, 2 April 2020. An 85-year-old man died overnight at Darling Downs Hospital in Toowoomba, Queensland. He had been on board the Ruby Princess.
- Sun, 5 April 2020. A 78-year-old man with underlying medical conditions, died at Prince Charles Hospital in Brisbane. 11th Ruby Princess passenger
There are two cases reported in NSW that are Queensland residents. Some reports therefore show Queensland with a figure that is 2 more than the above.
- Fri, 10 April 2020. A 69-year-old NSW man has died from coronavirus at a Newcastle hospital in New South Wales, after returning from Queensland.
- Sat, 18 April 2020. An 83-year-old Queensland man, a Celebrity Eclipse passenger, died in the Royal Prince Alfred, Sydney, New South Wales.
COVID-19 Deaths around Australia.
COVID-19 Deaths in Australian Capital Territory
COVID-19 Deaths in New South Wales
COVID-19 Deaths in Northern Territory
COVID-19 Deaths in Queensland
COVID-19 Deaths in South Australia
COVID-19 Deaths in Tasmania
COVID-19 Deaths in Western Australia
COVID-19 Deaths in Victoria