Emirates cancels all flights leaving the UK.
Emirates has confirmed it is suspending all its flights leaving the United Kingdom indefinitely.
The last flights are the following on 29th January 2021.
EK 08 to Dubai from London Heathrow
EK 02 to Dubai from London Heathrow
EK 40 to Dubai from Birmingham
EK 28 to Dubai from Glasgow
This means that intending passengers travelling to Australia, will be unable to leave the UK.
EK 08 from Heathrow
EK 02 from Heathrow
EK 40 from Birmingham
EK 28 from Glasgow
Recent Related Posts
- COVID-19 concession period 5th March 2021
- Subclass 820 Visas Granted in 2021 3rd March 2021
- Subclass 300 Visas Granted in 2021 3rd March 2021
- Subclass 309 Visas Granted in 2021 3rd March 2021
- Australian Travel Banned until June 3rd March 2021
- Police Clearance for sponsor 2nd March 2021
- COVID -19 Vaccination Eligibility 1st March 2021
- Visas Lodged by Migration Agents 1st March 2021
- Subclass 309/100 grants from Jordan 1st March 2021
- Can an Australian PR living overseas Sponsor a Partner 27th February 2021