The Dubai-based Emirates airline are stopping many of their international flights into and out of Australia.
All flights to and from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne will stop until further notice, with the last flight being into Melbourne on the 20th January 2021.
Their current schedule into Perth will remain in operation. This is a twice a week flight.
This is causing more issues for the 30,000+ Australians still trying to return home.
This will also impact immigration into Australia, with fewer flights into the country for those visa applicants who have been lucky enough to get a visa grant.
Emirates Updates: www.emirates.com/…/travel-updates
Recent Related Posts
- Subclass 820 Visas Granted in 2021 27th February 2021
- Can an Australian PR living overseas Sponsor a Partner 27th February 2021
- Subclass 309 Visas Granted in 2021 26th February 2021
- Electric Cars to Cost Less Than Petrol Cars 25th February 2021
- How does Australia define an Australian resident? 25th February 2021
- Pointless Petitions? 25th February 2021
- Petition to Extend Temporary Visas 25th February 2021
- Partner Visa Pipelines for Applications onhand 25th February 2021
- Medical and Police Check for 16 year old dependent on Partner Visa. 24th February 2021
- Pfizer or AstraZeneca Vaccines 24th February 2021
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance.