How long is the processing time from getting an RFI to getting the Partner visa Grant?
The time it takes to get from the date you submit the information requested in the RFI, and the date that the visa application is finalised, will vary depending on many factors.
Immigration may need to check the information, and that can sometimes take weeks or months depending on the complexities. It can also take minutes.
I have personally experienced two different timings on this.
On one visa the grant came in under 1 hour after submitting the required information.
On another visa it was about 4 months.
I have heard of others who were waiting a year or more, and even received another RFI some months after the first.
Recent Related Posts
- Partner Visa De Facto Relationship 12 Months 6th March 2021
- Subclass 820 Visas Granted in 2021 3rd March 2021
- Subclass 300 Visas Granted in 2021 3rd March 2021
- Subclass 309 Visas Granted in 2021 3rd March 2021
- Police Clearance for sponsor 2nd March 2021
- Subclass 309/100 grants from Jordan 1st March 2021
- Can an Australian PR living overseas Sponsor a Partner 27th February 2021
- Partner Visa Pipelines for Applications onhand 25th February 2021
- Medical and Police Check for 16 year old dependent on Partner Visa. 24th February 2021
- Partner Visa Time from Assessment to Grant 19th February 2021