Subclass 114 Aged Dependent Relative Offshore visa.
The subclass 114 Aged Dependent Relative visa is an OFFSHORE permanent visa that lets a single older person, who relies on a relative living in Australia for financial support, move to Australia permanently.
- The applicant must be outside Australia when they apply for this visa and when Immigration decide the application result.
- The applicant must be sponsored by their relative or relative’s partner.
- The applicant must have been dependent on their relative in Australia for basic needs like food, shelter and clothing for at least 3 years before they apply for the visa.
- The applicant must be single, and at least the same age as the recognised Retirement age in Australia.
- The applicant must be able to obtain an assurance of support that assures the Australian government that the applicant, and any family members, will not have to rely on government assistance after entering Australia on this visa.
The cost, at July 2021, was from $6,490.