Change of Address after PR grant.

Vision Direct
Sponsor ai1

Do we need to notify Immigration if we change address after our PR visa has been granted?

If they have received a PR grant, but not yet arrived in Australia, then a notification of change of address would be required.

If the visa holder has arrived in Australia, and holds Permanent Residence, then they do not need to notify a change of address.

The wording on the form 1022 “Notification of changes in circumstances”, states:

You do not have to notify the Department of any changes in your circumstances that occurred:
• after you were granted your visa (if you applied for your visa in
Australia); or
• after you have been immigration cleared (if you applied for your visa outside Australia).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *