How Long does it take to get a Resident Return Visa (RRV)?.
Applications that meet the residence requirements will normally be processed within 5 working days from lodgement. Many are done in 2 days.
Those applications that do not meet the residence requirement normally take longer to process, and may take up to around 3 months from lodgement.
More Pages about the Resident Return Visa:
- What is an Australian Resident Return visa? 12th May 2021
- Australian Permanent Resident Travel Facility. 12th May 2021
- Resident Return Visa RRV Reminder 11th May 2021
- How Long does it take to get a Resident Return Visa 25th July 2019
- What is the Cost of a Resident Return Visa 25th July 2019
- How Long does a Resident Return Visa last? 25th July 2019
- What are the requirements for a Resident Return Visa 25th July 2019
- Do I need a Resident Return Visa 25th July 2019
- What is a Resident Return Visa 25th July 2019
- Does an Australian Permanent Resident need a Resident Return Visa [RRV] 25th July 2019
- Australian Permanent Residents and Resident Return Visa 2nd July 2019
Thank you to those who have sent me a coffee, it is very much appreciated.
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance. - ai16