What are the requirements for a Resident Return Visa (RRV)?.
To able to apply for a Resident Return Visa, you need to have been the holder of an Australian Permanent Visa for at least almost 5 years. The original issue of an Australian Permanent Visa gives you a five year travel facility.
You also need to prove why you need one.
This is generally easy for those in Australia, who wish to holiday outside the country.
It can be harder for those who have spent many years outside Australia and do not have ties to the country.
More Pages about the Resident Return Visa:
- What is an Australian Resident Return visa? 12th May 2021
- Australian Permanent Resident Travel Facility. 12th May 2021
- Resident Return Visa RRV Reminder 11th May 2021
- How Long does it take to get a Resident Return Visa 25th July 2019
- What is the Cost of a Resident Return Visa 25th July 2019
- How Long does a Resident Return Visa last? 25th July 2019
- What are the requirements for a Resident Return Visa 25th July 2019
- Do I need a Resident Return Visa 25th July 2019
- What is a Resident Return Visa 25th July 2019
- Does an Australian Permanent Resident need a Resident Return Visa [RRV] 25th July 2019
- Australian Permanent Residents and Resident Return Visa 2nd July 2019
Thank you to those who have sent me a coffee, it is very much appreciated.
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance. - ai16