International Flights Available to Australia in January 2021
There are thousands of Australian citizens trying to get home to Australia, together with many foreign citizens holding a visa permitting travel to Australia.
With so few flights available, many of these intending travellers are having great difficulty in finding a flight on commercial airlines.
The australianfrequentflyer website has a list of flights still arriving in Australia during January.
That list is handy as it shows the airlines still flying into the country.
Australia’s weekly international passenger arrival caps have now been reduced to:
- 490 passengers in South Australia
- 500 passengers in Queensland
- 512 passengers in Western Australia
- 1,120 passengers in Victoria
- 1,505 passengers in NSW
Repatriation Flights going into the Howard Springs quarantine facility near Darwin, are not counted in the above numbers, and their capacity has increased from 250 to 425 people per week.
Recent Related Posts
- Can an Australian PR living overseas Sponsor a Partner 27th February 2021
- Electric Cars to Cost Less Than Petrol Cars 25th February 2021
- How does Australia define an Australian resident? 25th February 2021
- Pointless Petitions? 25th February 2021
- Petition to Extend Temporary Visas 25th February 2021
- Partner Visa Pipelines for Applications onhand 25th February 2021
- Subclass 820 Visas Granted in 2021 24th February 2021
- Medical and Police Check for 16 year old dependent on Partner Visa. 24th February 2021
- Pfizer or AstraZeneca Vaccines 24th February 2021
- Who Called from: 0404 472 470 23rd February 2021
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance.