Partner Visa Fee for Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300) holders.
The application fee for the subclass 820/801 partner visa is currently $7,715.
However, this application fee, for a subclass 300 visa holder is much smaller.
Having already paid $7,715 for their 9 month temporary visa, the subclass 300 holder will pay a reduced fee for their permanent partner visa application.
The normal fee for the subclass 820/801 application, for subclass 300 holders, is only $1,285.
Some people, who were granted a subclass 300 PMV but didn’t apply for the subclass 820 and 801 visas before that visa expired, will have to pay a slightly higher fee of $1,630 for their subclass 820/801 application.
These costs were still current at February 2021, when this page was created.
Recent Related Posts
- Subclass 820 Visas Granted in 2021 6th March 2021
- Partner Visa De Facto Relationship 12 Months 6th March 2021
- Subclass 300 Visas Granted in 2021 6th March 2021
- Can an Australian PR living overseas Sponsor a Partner 27th February 2021
- Partner Visa Pipelines for Applications onhand 25th February 2021
- subclass 300 Visa Processing Times in 2020 21st February 2021
- Partner Visa Time from RFI to Grant 20th February 2021
- Partner Visa Time from Assessment to Grant 19th February 2021
- Is the 820 visa a Permanent Visa Application 19th February 2021
- Partner Visa Processing Times January 2021 18th February 2021