How long does it take for an Offshore Partner Visa Application to go from further assessment to visa grant?
A: It depends how long it takes the immigration office to review/check/confirm the information you have submitted.
This can vary between different applicants, and what extra information they had to supply.
I have seen people say they got the grant one day later, but others were still waiting a year or more after submitting the extra information.
Some never even get to the further assessment stage, going direct to grant from initial assessment.
On our subclass 300 visa it would have been about 4 months, but that was back when offshore visa grant processing was much faster.
Recent Related Posts
- Subclass 300 Visas Granted in 2021 3rd March 2021
- Subclass 309 Visas Granted in 2021 3rd March 2021
- Police Clearance for sponsor 2nd March 2021
- Subclass 309/100 grants from Jordan 1st March 2021
- Can an Australian PR living overseas Sponsor a Partner 27th February 2021
- Partner Visa Pipelines for Applications onhand 25th February 2021
- Medical and Police Check for 16 year old dependent on Partner Visa. 24th February 2021
- Partner Visa Time from RFI to Grant 20th February 2021
- Partner Visa Fee from PMV-300 19th February 2021
- Partner Visa Processing Times January 2021 18th February 2021