Australian Partner Visa Grants in 2017-18.
The following figures are from page 16 of the “Australian Immigration 2017–18 Migration Program Report”
The 2017-18 outcome in the Partner category was 39,799 places.
Consisting of 36,767 Partner and 3,032 Prospective Marriage visas.
There were 79,027 visa applicants in the pipeline at 30 June 2017.
There were another 54,037 applications in 2017-18.
There were 39,799 visas granted in 2017-18.
There were 80,539 visa applicants in the pipeline at 30 June 2018 .
Those figures leave a difference of 12,726 applications that disappeared for various reasons (refused, revoked, withdrawn, etc)
This would therefore leave a calculation of figures for 2017-18, like this:
- Begin with 79,027 visa applicants in the pipeline at 30 June 2017.
- Less 39,799 visas granted in 2017-18.
- Less 12,726 applications otherwise removed in 2017-18.
- Add 54,037 new applications received in 2017-18.
- Leaving 80,539 visa applicants in the pipeline at 30 June 2018.
Thank you to those who have sent me a coffee, it is very much appreciated.
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance. - ai16