This was an Australian news headline today, where the Headline on a story about Restaurants, read:
‘It’s just not worth opening’
But reading the story fully, the restaurateurs words used in the headline were adapted from the original: “Financially, it’s just not worth opening with 10 or 20 people”.
They need to wait until more people are allowed to enter the restaurant to make it financially viable again.
Recent Related Posts
- Electric Cars to Cost Less Than Petrol Cars 25th February 2021
- How does Australia define an Australian resident? 25th February 2021
- Pointless Petitions? 25th February 2021
- Petition to Extend Temporary Visas 25th February 2021
- Partner Visa Pipelines for Applications onhand 25th February 2021
- Medical and Police Check for 16 year old dependent on Partner Visa. 24th February 2021
- Pfizer or AstraZeneca Vaccines 24th February 2021
- Who Called from: 0404 472 470 23rd February 2021
- Annual Jobseeker or Newstart increases 2016 to 2021 23rd February 2021
- $50 Jobseeker Increase from April 23rd February 2021