485 subsequent entrant (485se) visa grant processing times.
The Subclass 485 (Temporary Graduate visa) is a temporary visa that allows international students to live, study and work after you have finished your studies.
See New Post for 2019 at:
The following processing times have been taken from a sample of forty two subclass 485se applications that were granted in the first half of 2019.
The processing times varied between 45 days and 154 days, but those that applied with a decision ready application, were much faster than those that did not.
- Decision Ready applications, those listed that stated “no additional info requested”, took between 45 days and 89 days.
- Incomplete applications, those that received a Request for Further Info [RFI] took between 86 and 154 days.
A Decision Ready application appears to be much better for a faster decision.
Processing Times for 485se Decision Ready applications, granted in 2019:
- 50% took 70 days or less.
- 25% took between 70 and 80 days.
- 25% took between 80 and 89 days.
Processing Times for 485se Incomplete applications, granted in 2019:
- 50% took 100 days or less.
- 25% took between 101 and 105 days.
- 25% took between 105 and 154 days.
It took an average of 75 days, between (56 and 89 days), for the Immigration department to issued a Request for Further Info to those with incomplete applications. This can be assumed to be a major cause of the delay.
Recent Related Posts
- Subclass 820 Visas Granted in 2021 6th March 2021
- Subclass 309 Visas Granted in 2021 3rd March 2021
- subclass 300 Visa Processing Times in 2020 21st February 2021
- Australian Visa Processing Times January 2021 18th February 2021
- Partner Visa Processing Times January 2021 18th February 2021
- Subclass 461 Visa Processing Times 18th February 2021
- Subclass 300 PMV Visas Granted in 2021 29th January 2021
- Australian Visa Processing Times December 2020 24th January 2021
- subclass 100 Visa Processing Times in 2020 24th January 2021
- subclass 801 Visa Processing Times in 2020 24th January 2021
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance.