With the price of meat in supermarkets at such high prices, many people choose to use butchers to buy their meat at better pricing, but now, we can get it even cheaper.
A number of butchers, or even wholesalers are now supplying meat to the public at much lower profit margins, but increasing turnover to compensate.
Consequently, we can now buy Rump Steaks from $4.99 kg , as long as we buy a full rump, around 5kg at a time. And these butchers will cut it to your own requirements, thick or thin. All other cuts are also available.
If you haven’t tried one of these new style butchers yet, then it is time to do so.
A few examples are:
- Masterbutchers, Ashmore, Caboolture, Underwood, Victoria Point and Virginia. www.masterbutchersqld.com
- The Superbutcher, Ashmore, Eagle Farm, Oxenford, Tweed Heads, Waterford and Yatala. www.superbutcher.com.au
- Castricum, Dandenong. www.castricum.com.au
- CWB, The House of Quality Meats, Springvale. www.cwb.com.au
- Oakdale Meat Company. Dandenong. www.oakdalemeat.com.au
- PJ Meats, Campbellfield. www.pjmeats.com.au
- The Big Butcher, Thomastown. www.thebigbutcher.com.au
New South Wales
- Handlers Wholesale Butchery, Rushcutters Bay. www.handlemeat.com
- Pendleham, Pendle Hill. www.pendleham.com.au
- Penrith Bulk Food Warehouse, Penrith. www.penrithbulkfoodwarehouse.com.au
- RG Meats, Brookvale. www.rgmeats.com.au
- Vic’s Meats, Mascot. www.vicsmeat.com.au