Can I apply for a Bridging Visa for Australia.
Normally you do not apply. One will be granted automatically.
A bridging visa is a visa that allows you to stay in Australia between the expiry date of your old visa and the start date of your new visa.
A bridging visa will only be issued after you have applied for a new visa.
Some people consider getting a Bridging Visa to enter Australia as it is cheaper than other visas, but the system does NOT work that way.
Bridging Visa Page Listings.
- Can I work on a Bridging Visa?
- Bridging Visa from Student to Partner Visa
- What is a Substantive Visa
- Bridging Visa between 309 and 100 visas
- When does a Bridging Visa come into Effect?
- Apply for BVB before BVA is Active
- How do I apply for a Bridging Visa for Australia
- Bridging Visa A (BVA)
- Bridging Visa B (BVB)
- Bridging Visa C (BVC)
- From Visitor Visa to Partner Visa
- Bridging Visa D (BVD)
- From Student Visa to Partner Visa
- Bridging Visa E (BVE)
- Students on Bridging Visas in Western Australia
- Bridging Visa Fees Australia
Thank you to those who have sent me a coffee, it is very much appreciated.
Some Visa Applicants might find an Experienced Australian Migration Agent of great assistance. - ai16