Subclass 801

Subclass 801 Partner visa (Permanent).

The subclass 801 visa in Australia lets the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia permanently. It is usually only for people who currently hold a temporary Partner visa (subclass 820).

Subclass 801 Related posts: