Subclass 100

Subclass 100 Partner (Migrant) visa.

The subclass 100 visa in Australia lets the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, live in Australia permanently. It is usually granted to people who hold a temporary Partner visa (subclass 309).

Subclass 100 Related posts: